YORK Heat Pumps
YORK YHM Heat Pump
YORK® LX Series
- 16 SEER cooling and 9.0 HSPF heating efficiency saves up to 38 cents per dollar compared to 10 SEER systems.
- Inverter-Driven Modulating Technology runs quietly — and at an efficiency level which can qualify for many regional utility rebates.
- Varies capacity to more closely meet demand for cooling or heating to provide a higher level of comfort.
- Provides versatility with air handler and coil only matches for dual fuel applications.
- Tube-in-fin coil assures robust defrost and water shedding in harsh weather.
- Automotive grade powder paint to provide years of corrosion free performance.
Feel more comfortable with our compact heat pump design.
- Advanced inverter-driven modulating technology combines efficient performance with consistent comfort.
- Advanced demand defrost ensures dependable, efficient performance in cold weather.
- Small-footprint cabinets deliver maximum performance that is both space and budget friendly.
- Feel confident with built-in protections and certified safeties.
Save energy with models that meet the latest efficiency standards.
- Save up to 38 cents per dollar with efficient 16 SEER models compared to old 10 SEER models.
- Enjoy advanced levels of efficiency with matched components that do more with less energy.
- Get efficient heat transfer thanks to optimized coils for effective airflow and refrigerant circulation.
Industry-leading research and testing ensure reliability.
- Industry-leading quality control and assembly processes are backed by the manufacturing expertise of Johnson Controls.
- Factory installed high and low pressure switches protect the system from abnormal conditions.
- Two-piece extruded louver coil guard for maximum strength and protection while providing easy removal and re-assembly.
- 10-Year Compressor Limited Warranty*
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- 1-Year Labor Limited Warranty*
- Good Housekeeping Seal
This model is proud to have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal — a nearly century-old symbol of quality and trust.
* See Technical Specifications for warranty details.
Call For Free Estimate (613) 838-9989