Lennox Heat Pumps
Lennox XP21 Heat Pump
- One of the most quiet and efficient heat pumps you can buy
- Efficiency ratings of up to 19.20 SEER and 9.70 HSPF—nearly twice as efficient as a standard heat pump
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your heat pump and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- icomfort™-enabled technology—allows the heat pump, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Wi-Fi™ Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR Efficient That means that the XP21 prevents greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation that can lower your cooling bills
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.***
- The most quiet and efficient heat pump you can buy
- See the TechnologySilentComfort™ technology delivers sounds levels as low as 67db, providing the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling.
- SilentComfort™ Fan Grille—uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home
- Precision molded compressor sound cover—minimizes operating sounds
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative materials and industry-leading, vibration-isolating mounts
- Dependable two-stage scroll compressor with Silent Comfort technology—operates at low stage most of the time for quieter, more efficient performance
- Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**** compatible—allowing the system to manage the moisture in your home’s air for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
**icomfort Wi-Fi™ Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an icomfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
***Consult your tax expert before claiming energy efficiency tax credits.
****Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.
Call For Free Estimate (613) 838-9989