Lennox Heat Pumps
Lennox 14HPX Heat Pump
- Efficiency rating meets or exceeds 14.00 SEER and 7.70 HSPF—which can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels— as low as 76 dB
- Direct-drive fan—precision balanced direct-drive outdoor fan is designed to provide quieter operation and longer product life
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
*Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox heat pumps versus a 13 SEER/7.70 HSPF model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.