Aire-Flo Heat Pumps
Aire-Flo 14 Heat Pump
- 14 SEER; 7.70 HSPF SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio and is a measure of cooling efficiency and performance. HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) is the heating efficiency rating for the unit. The higher the efficiency ratings, the more efficiently the unit operates and the greater your energy savings.
- Uses non-ozone-depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Compressor motor designed for quiet, reliable and efficient operation
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet made with strong, heavy-gauge pre-painted steel is built to last
- Tested for leaks and proper operation at the factory to ensure faultless performance
- Precision-balanced, direct-drive fan sends hot air and noise up and away from your home
- Condenser coil and fan system designed with copper tubes and louvered fins for maximum heat transfer capability
- Equipped with adjustable defrost control that allows technicians to regulate defrost operation at 30-,
- 60- or 90-minute intervals
- 5-year limited warranty on compressor and components. See warranty certificate for details on a 10-year extended parts warranty.
To get a free consultation or estimate call today (613) 838-9989