Central Heat Pumps
Heat Pumps and Your HVAC System
HVAC is an acronym used in the heating and cooling industry and it stands for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. These 3 systems are often combined into one system in houses today. The most common way to cool a home today is with the use of a central HVAC system.
HVAC systems are constantly improving in energy efficiency and can save you money on your utility bills over time. Central heat pumps combine the heating and cooling methods and use the same ducts to provide heating or cooling to your home. Some of the benefits of a heat pump include:
- Control the amount of moisture in the air, and reduce humidity
- Offers year round, temperature and humidity controls
- Can all be controlled from a remote control unit
- Purifying filters help trap dust with cleans and deodorizes the air.
- Low maintenance – the filter needs cleaning periodically.
- Quiet systems that use a renewable resource, electricity.