XP17 Heat Pump
The most efficient and quietest single-stage heat pump you can buy
Industry-exclusive SilentComfort™ technology keeps sound levels to a minimum, even when the XP17 is working its hardest to keep you comfortable. A composite fan design, combined with an exclusive motor innovation help control your cooling and heating costs.
XP17 Heat Pump - Overview
- Efficiency rating of up to 17.70 SEER / 9.50 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump.
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Sound levels as low as 62 dB; it would take 40 XP17s to equal the sound from one typical heat pump.
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling.
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions.
XP17 Heat Pump - Energy Efficiency
- The most efficient single-stage heat pump you can buy
- Efficiency ratings of up to 17.70 SEER and 9.50 HSPF—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- icomfort™-enabled technology—allows the heat pump, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Touch® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
XP17 Heat Pump - Quiet Operation
- The quietest single-stage heat pump you can buy
- Sound levels as low as 62 dB—it would take 40 XP17s to equal the sound from one typical air conditioner
- SilentComfort™ Fan Grille—uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home
- Precision molded compressor sound cover—minimizes operating sounds
XP17 Heat Pump - Home Comfort Features
- Dependable scroll compressor with Silent Comfort technology—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation.
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system.
XP17 Heat Pump - Performance Features
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- SmartHinge™ louvered design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with superior high-quality, pre-painted steel and textured finish. Tested to withstand the harshest environments
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor and covered components
See how a Heat Pump Works
Financing in a SNAP with Climate Works Heating & Cooling.
SNAP is the fast, flexible, easy way to pay for your Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality needs without having to wait. It’s the consumer-friendly financial program endorsed by Climate Works.
Why go to the bank when you can simply click on the pre-approved logo below apply online. With SNAP credit decisions take just minutes!
With SNAP you will enjoy:
- Up to 100% financing for all your home comfort needs
- No down payment necessary
- Variety of financing offers including:
- No Interest No Payment programs*
- Low Monthly Payment Programs
- Open Loan – Pay off the entire loan at anytime without penalties
- Personal and Confidential
- Easy debit from your bank account
- Take up to 10 years to pay.
Start Saving Money NOW!
There’s no need to put off a more Energy Efficient and Cost Effective home comfort system. We make it so simple – start saving money now - CLICK here to get started!
*Some conditions apply.
Get a Free Quote
3825 McBean Street, P.O. Box 1120
Ottawa, Ontario K0A 2Z0
Telephone: 613-838-9989 Fax: 613-838-4607