CBWMV Variable Speed Hydronic Air Handler
Efficient, quiet comfort for virtually any home
Designed to work in combination with a boiler, the CBWMV uses available hot water to deliver a consistent flow of warm air. A variable speed motor enhances comfort, while minimizing energy costs and sound levels.
CBWMV Hydronic Air Handler - Overview
- High-efficiency hot water coil provides exceptional heat transfer and efficiency.
- Variable-speed blower motor is designed for quiet, high-efficiency comfort.
- Fully insulated cabinet reduces sound for quiet operation.
CBWMV Hydronic Air Handler - Energy Efficiency
- High-Efficiency Hot Water Coil—Provides exceptional heat transfer and efficiency.
CBWMV Hydronic Air Handler - Quiet Operation
- Variable-speed blower motor— Designed for quiet, high-efficiency comfort
- Fully Insulated Cabinet— Reduces sound for quiet operation
CBWMV Hydronic Air Handler - Home Comfort Features
- Variable-speed blower motor—Designed for comfort and efficiency while minimizing sound
CBWMV Hydronic Air Handler - Performance Features
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet—Offers long-lasting reliability with a durable, baked-on enamel finish
- Electronic Control—Automatically controls unit's operation
- Multi-Position Design— Allows greater installation flexibility
- Built-in Freeze Protection
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
Financing in a SNAP with Climate Works Heating & Cooling.
SNAP is the fast, flexible, easy way to pay for your Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality needs without having to wait. It’s the consumer-friendly financial program endorsed by Climate Works.
Why go to the bank when you can simply click on the pre-approved logo below apply online. With SNAP credit decisions take just minutes!
With SNAP you will enjoy:
- Up to 100% financing for all your home comfort needs
- No down payment necessary
- Variety of financing offers including:
- No Interest No Payment programs*
- Low Monthly Payment Programs
- Open Loan – Pay off the entire loan at anytime without penalties
- Personal and Confidential
- Easy debit from your bank account
- Take up to 10 years to pay.
Start Saving Money NOW!
There’s no need to put off a more Energy Efficient and Cost Effective home comfort system. We make it so simple – start saving money now - CLICK here to get started!
*Some conditions apply.
Get a Free Quote
3825 McBean Street, P.O. Box 1120
Ottawa, Ontario K0A 2Z0
Telephone: 613-838-9989 Fax: 613-838-4607