Energy Saving Programmable Thermostats
ComfortSense 7000 Series Touchscreen Thermostat
Lennox' most flexible thermostat solution
See More: Lennox Thermostats
The easiest way to save Home Heating Dollars is to lower the temperature setting on your home thermostat. As a general rule, you may save up to 2% on your heating bill for every 1°C you turn the thermostat down overnight.
A programmable thermostat can automatically adjust your home’s temperature for better savings and comfort. Programmable thermostats have a mechanical or electronic timer that allows you to preset household temperatures for specific time periods of the day and night.
NEW Prestige® IAQ Comfort Systems
The world’s first high-definition, full-color comfort system control.
Control IAQ functions such as humidity, ventilation as well as temperature from one place, or use the optional portable unit to control the system from your location.
See More: Honeywell Thermostats
Increased awareness of the need to control other Indoor Air Quality factors such as proper ventilation and humidity, has led to the development of smarter control systems as well. Some newer thermostats also have the ability to control these factors, as well as others, in the summer and winter. Added control of humidity and ventilation leads to a more efficient system, but more importantly, a much healthier home climate.
Many homes have hardwood flooring that is sensitive to the level of humidity. By syncronizing the control and settings of these systems, as well as adjusting the systems operation as outdoor conditions change, we ensure that your home stays within the proper range.
Harmony III ™ Zoning System
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection Customized comfort for every corner of the room
See More: Lennox Zone Systems
You can also reduce energy use through zone control. In a forced-air heating system, this involves placing dampers in duct passages and controlling them with separate thermostats in different areas of the house.
Zone control is also available for hydronic (hot water) heating systems. With it, temperatures of individual of the home are regulated by thermostat-controlled valves for each area of the home..
Navien Tankless Water HeatersNavien tankless gas hot water heater is the highest efficiency among gas water heaters - 98% which results in heating 20-30% more hot water with the same amount of gas.
Features that set Navien apart from other models and make it the most sought after tankless hot water heater:
- Condensing gas water heating
- Built-in buffer tank to eliminate cold water sandwich effect" and minimum water flow.
- Built-in circulation pump
- Navien Factory warranty: 15 years for the heat exchanger and 5 years for parts.
Navien's Main Features Include:
- Endless supply of hot water
- 2+ simultaneous showers
- Navien water heater does not need special vents. Furnace grade PVC can be used
- Vents can be up to 100 feet long with up to 6 elbow
- Microprocessor control provides steady hot water temperature, high efficiency and low emission
- Water leak detection to prevent water damage
- No "Cold Water Sandwich" and no minimum water flow requirement if the water heater equipped with Circulation Pump and Buffer Tank - "A" models: CR-210A and CR-240A