Elite Series EL296V
2-Stage Variable Speed Gas Furnace
Dave Lennox Elite Series Gas Furnace
High-efficiency, variable speed gas furnace
The EL296V Gas Furnace uses a variable speed motor that reduces electrical use by two-thirds, compared to a standard motor. Plus, two stages of heating minimize temperature swings, so you can save on utility bills without sacrificing comfort.
EL296V 2-Stage Gas Furnace Overview
Efficiency rating of up to 96% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to standard Gas Furnaces.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified which means the EL296V Gas Furnace meets or exceeds the new Canadian Efficiency guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Two-Stage capacity operation works much like the cruise control system of high-performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary to allow maximum fuel efficiency.
- Variable-speed motor provides a quiet and consistent flow of air for an ideal balance of temperature and humidity in your home.
- Ultra-low continuous fan speed provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories.
EL296V Gas Furnace - Energy Efficiency
- Efficiency rating of 96% AFUE — The EL296V Gas Furnace can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard Gas Furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds the new Canadian Efficiency guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Variable speed blower motor— The EL296V Gas Furnace provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- Robust stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the EL296V Gas Furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- icomfort®-enabled technology—allows the EL296V Gas Furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi Communicating Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance.
EL296V - Quiet Operation
- SilentComfort™ Technology—delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent Home Heating
- Special sound-absorbing insulation—further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with an attractive, high-qulaity textured paint finish
EL296V - Home Comfort Features
- Two-stage, gas valve—works with the variable speed motor to match furnace output to household heating needs
- Enhanced humidity control—runs at different speeds to precisely control the flow of heated and cooled air throughout your home
- Secondary heat exchanger—allows the EL296 Gas Furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Low-speed fan—provides a consistent, continuous flow of warm air
EL296V - Performance Features
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Multi-position models available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on heat exchanger
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-year Limited Extended Warranty Coverage.
Financing in a SNAP with Climate Works Heating & Cooling.
SNAP is the fast, flexible, easy way to pay for your Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality needs without having to wait. It’s the consumer-friendly financial program endorsed by Climate Works.
Why go to the bank when you can simply click on the pre-approved logo below apply online. With SNAP credit decisions take just minutes!
With SNAP you will enjoy:
- Up to 100% financing for all your home comfort needs
- No down payment necessary
- Variety of financing offers including:
- No Interest No Payment programs*
- Low Monthly Payment Programs
- Open Loan – Pay off the entire loan at anytime without penalties
- Personal and Confidential
- Easy debit from your bank account
- Take up to 10 years to pay.
Start Saving Money NOW!
There’s no need to put off a more Energy Efficient and Cost Effective home comfort system. We make it so simple – start saving money now - CLICK here to get started!
*Some conditions apply.
Get a Free Quote
3825 McBean Street, P.O. Box 1120
Ottawa, Ontario K0A 2Z0
Telephone: 613-838-9989 Fax: 613-838-4607